National Agency for European Educational Programmes and Mobilitiy
The National agency for European educational programs and mobility is a public institution established by Law adopted by the Parliament of the Republic of Macedonia.
The aim of the National agency for European educational programs and mobility is to promote and implement the European educational programs into the Republic of Macedonia.
By implementing the programs, the National agency for European educational programs and mobility contributes to development of knowledge-based society, with sustainable economic development, more and better jobs and bigger social cohesion, at the same time providing environmental protection and especially exchange, collaboration and mobility into the areas of education and training.
Program beneficiaries are: learners, students, teachers, professors, educators and other personnel engaged in any stage of educational process, enterprises and other legal bodies including commercial entities, chambers of commerce and other associations of legal bodies in the field of industry, research centers and bodies, as well as citizen associations and foundations.
Main users of the programs represent:
- Comenius: primary and secondary schools
- Leonardo da Vinci: all institutions engaged in vocational education and training
- Erasmus: Universities
- Grundtvig: adult education institutions
- E-twinning: primary and secondary schools, kindergartens
- Study visits: decision-makers in educational institutions
- Youth in action: Non-governmental organizations, public bodies and non-formal groups of young people.