Europass is a set of online tools and information to help you manage every step of your learning and career. Tools and information help you share your skills, qualifications, and experience clearly and consistently across Europe. Europass was created by the European Commission.
Europass is the safest European tool to manage your learning and career. Whether you are studying, starting your first job, or looking for new challenges, Europass lets you communicate effectively about your skills and qualifications in Europe.
The European Commission provides this service free of charge in 29 different languages.
Take the next step in your learning or career with Europass.
Europass encourages you to take the next step in your learning or career through:
● Helping you think about current skills and experiences;
● Presenting you with tailored and credible learning and job opportunities across Europe;
● Simplification of CV writing and motivation letter through forms to fill out;
● Providing accurate information on working and learning in Europe;
● Providing links to appropriate support networks.
With this, the European Commission supports you to show your total potential and find opportunities across Europe that match your skills and experience.
Who is it for:
Europass is for everyone regardless of age or profession. It can be used by high school students, young people, and adults regardless of their profession or age.
Tools that support your learning or career development. Europass offers free online tools to support students, workers, and jobseekers across Europe. Before applying, make sure you are familiar with some of our tools:
● Europass Profile
● Europass CV Editor
● Cover Letter Editor
● Diploma Supplement
● Certificate Supplement
● Europass Mobility
Link to the official website of the network: https://europa.eu/europass/mk
Additional short texts for the network:
Study in Europe
Ready to learn something new?
Europass can help you take the next step in your career:
● Easy search for courses
● Suggestions tailored to the course
● Prepare a resume, cover letter, and applications
● Articles on study, training, and volunteering
● Create your Europass today and plan your learning
Work in Europe
Looking for a new job?
Europass can help you find the right job:
● Look for jobs all over Europe
● Job offers that suit your profile and interests
● Prepare a resume, cover letter, and job applications
● Articles on planning your career and working abroad
● Create your Europass today and take the next step in your career.
Numbers form for the Europass Mobility document